Three Lesson Plans Weekly private piano lessons More details during Consultation
Andante Gardeners 15 min. (3 to 4 y.o. only) Regular rate 30 min. Regular rate (same rate since 2009) Moderato Citizens 45 min. Discounted rate (same rate since 2013) 60 min. Discounted rate (same rate since 2013) Allegro Racers 60 or more min. Discounted rate
Other Lesson Plans Occasional lessons
Group Piano Lessons for Beginners 30 or 45 min. Available when requested Private Chamber Music and Accompanying Lessons 30 or 60 min. Available when requested
Enrollment Fee For year-round administration, lesson time reservation, access and use of the private Student Portal and Studio Website. (This fee is minimal; The equivalent to one 30 min. piano lesson)
More details during Consultation Many of the programs are free. Some fees are requested to help cover costs such as rental of venues and grand pianos, materials and guests' fees.
A chance for prospective students and parents to spend time at the *grand piano with Ms Beaudoin and share their aspirations or expectations in taking piano lessons. The many opportunities and goals offered at the studio are discussed during this friendly and informal consultation along with details about the various lesson plans, programs, events, schedule, tuition, fees, policies, etc.
Special Offer for the 2017-2018 Season New students can choose to attend a 8-week trial period at the studio before committing to an extended piano lesson plan.
* The studio has and use both a grand piano and an upright piano.
Discounts & Gift Certificates
Special Offers for the 2017-2018 Season
* 45, 60 min. Lessons * Discount already included Offer valid all of 2017-2018 season
* All Private Lessons * Extra family discount for siblings Offer valid all of 2017-2018 season
* Holiday Discount * 10% Discount for the 8-week trial lessons Offer from December 8 to 31, 2017
* Full Season Payment by September 1 * $10.00 Studio Gift Certificate Offer ends on September 1, 2017
* Full Season Attendance * $10.00 Studio Gift Certificate in June 2018 Offer ends in September, 2017
* Early 2017-2018 Season Enrollment * Family discount in 2018-2019 Offer ends on August 5, 2017
* Other opportunities for students to win $10.00 gift certificates may be presented through out the year. Students can use their Studio Gift Certificates towards Tuition, Fees or Studio Products. Maybe a nice gift as well for a friend or relative interested in piano lessons. . . !
* As a new MusicLink Foundation member, Ms Beaudoin is happy to help families in needs who qualify in their programs. She can sponsor up to three MusicLink students with a scholarship in the form of substantially reduced tuition and fees. Full confidentiality. Contact the Foundation.